Dr. T. Shadow //// [HeathKit] Dayton 6146 SPECIAL

Shadow shadow at GILROY.COM
Sat May 15 22:51:35 EDT 1999

I just read you post about the 6146 tubes

I know MOST hams a Very CHEEP

You are asking $ 30 for a PAIR
You paid $ 11 x 2 = $22
That is  $ 8 for

Taking you time to find the deal on the tubes
Getting them home without breaking them
Taking you time to post you ad
Waiting for the checks to clear the bank and hoping they will not bounce like
a rubber ball
Finding box's and packing supplies
Packing the tubes so they will not break
Dragging them off to the post office or ups
Then hoping the make it to the purchaser

Well.....  When you are done
If you have not broken one....  Then you may be even
You will not have enough excess money to buy a coffee at jack in the box

I do not  normally take the time to respond
But....
Daniel T Ruth
You have gone out of you way to help this group
I personal want to THANK YOU even though I do not need them

You are the type of person that makes this group worth being involved with.

Thank You for you effort
Dr. T. Shadow

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov