Hamvention Experiences?

Doug Shields dcb at ECQUAL.NET
Tue May 18 18:07:46 EDT 1999

Hello all,
    I was not able to make it to Dayton this year but I am planning to be there next year.  I have not been back for the Hamvention since my family moved from Dayton in 1976. I would like to get some comments from some attendees about the flea market area.  Specifically, about Heathkit gear: Did you sell much?  Did you buy much?  How were the prices?  Any tremendous finds?  I am considering sending in an application for a space for next year and would like some good feedback.  Thanks very much.

Doug  W4DAS