[HeathKit] SB-104: The sale and the specs

J. Douglas Hensley nfmk at JUNO.COM
Wed May 19 22:44:50 EDT 1999

Thanks to everyone for their inquiries on the SB-104.  I'm quite
amazed that there is so much diversity of opinion, some right,
some meant well, and some with the curiosity I had when I was
a novice myself.  This has given me a chance to reconsider what
I think the value of this radio is and what a fair price should be as
the seller.  It is available to anyone with a current FCC amateur
license.

For those interested in the transceiver, heres the scoop: