FS: HD-1250 Solid State Dip Meter

Stewart Lyon stu_w6cux at JUNO.COM
Thu May 27 02:35:41 EDT 1999

Jeff,
I have a counter offer for you: if you will send me $10, I'll take that
piece of junk off your hands and throw it in my trash can.
Your offer is an insult to us on this reflector. Here you have a fairly
common item that may or may not work, has rusty screws, distorted case,
extra holes and epoxy slopped on it and you expect someone among us to
pay a premium price for it. I doubt that would even work on eBay where
fairly nice tube-type GDOs are going for $25-40 -- I know, I bought one.
Unfortunately I had to pay the shipping.

Thanks but no thanks, Stu W6CUX

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff HEATH