kenwood & collins (dare I say it?)

Steve Harrison ko0u at OS.COM
Fri May 28 20:32:23 EDT 1999

At 05:40 PM 5/28/99 PDT, Bill Crowell wrote:
>I forget the exact subscription procedure for
>Kenwood, but your initial e-mail should be to "majordomo at qth.net" and tell
>him you want to subscribe to Kenwood.  He'll tell you how.

The "him" here is a dumb, limited-understanding and vocabulary computer
that can't talk! It will simply send back an error message if you don't
happen to "say" exactly the right words; no human reads mail addressed to
"majordomo at xxx.xxx".

To subscribe (or unsubscribe) to ANY qth.net reflector, simply go to the
main http://www.qth.net web site where you will find the complete listing
of all available qth.net reflectors. The qth.net owner even has forms for
you to fill out with which you can subscribe to any reflector of your choice.

Of course, some of you don't have web capability... In that case, simply
send your subscription request to majordomo at qth.net, just as Billy said;
but in the message, type the following:

subscribe kenwood

For the Collins reflector, address your request to
listserv at listserv.tempe.gov and type

subscribe collins

just as Billy said. And, incidentally, that is the same way that you
originally subscribed to this Heathkit reflector!

73, Steve K0XP

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff HEATH