For Sale // SB-100

Shadow shadow at GILROY.COM
Sat May 29 05:35:58 EDT 1999

Shadow wrote:

I have some photos that you can look at of the following equiptment
I have for sale
Just email me

 I do not know what to ask
So Im looking for offers from the group first

If no luck here then it is off to ebay

I know heath audio and test equipment
But..... not that much about the ham stuff
Im a Drake kind of Guy [ well and others old Tube brands ]
Just not Heath

If you want to look at the photos email me

For Sale

> HeathKit  Amateur Radio Transceiver
>
>      Includes
>
>      Base & Mobile Package

>      SB-100 Amateur Radio Transceiver
>
>      SB-600 Base Speaker with built in HP-23 AC Power Supply
>
>      HS-24 Mobile Speaker
>
>      HP-13 Mobile 12 Volt Power Supply
>
>      SBA - 100-1 Mobile Mount
>
>      GH-12 Heath/Turner HAND Microphone
>
>      DESK Microphone {no manufacture name or label, nice looking
>      metal construction, dark brown in color, looks similar to a
>      turner +3}
>
>           This unit has been stored for about 5 to 7 years it's hard to
>      recall. I'm not the original owner. Radio does light up, some
>      audio, some receive noise.
>
>      This unit is just as I received it years ago.
>      Untouched and Untested. Needs some TLC. Clean Pots, Switches
>      and Controls. Check Tubes, Check Test Point Voltages. Clean
>      Align if needed, Do Final Check Out.... A Beautiful Radio Station
>      when Restored
>
>      The following Manuals are included
>
>      SB-600 Base Speaker, HS-24 Mobile Speaker, GH-12 Hand
>      Microphone, SBA-100-1 Mobile Mount
>
>      Special Packing is Required for this Radio Package...
>
>      Question's --> e-mail me

Gary

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov