FS: SB Gear

Joel Miller W7PDX at AOL.COM
Mon Nov 1 22:35:58 EST 1999

Hi Heath'ers!

After updating my station, I have the following gear for sale:

-----------------------------
SB-401 Transmitter
HDP-21A  Base Microphone
Magnum Six Speech Processor

SB-301 Receiver
SB-600 Speaker
HD-1418 Active Audio Filter

Spare Tubes for SB-401 and -301
-----------------------------

Notes:

  a)  I built the SB-401 and -301 in 1969 and they have been in frequent use
since that year.  All equipment is in very good condition and all were
functioning well at the time of decommissioning.
  b)  The SB-401 does not have the SBA-401-1 accessory crystal pack.  It was
used exclusively with the SB-301 in the transceiver mode.
  c)  The SB-301 is equipped with the standard SSB and the optional CW
filters.
  d)  The spare tubes collection features at least one of all types utilized,
except for a 6AB4.  All the tubes are of '70s vintage, and are new in the box.
  e)  All manuals and cables are included.

This SB gear performed beautifully for 30 years, and I'd like to hold onto
them.  But, I just don't have the room.  I'll will miss them.

I would prefer not to break up the set into individual sales.  And, since I'm
lazy and hate to pack heavy electronic items for shipping, I'd like to find a
buyer in the Northwest Oregon/Southwest Washington State area who could pick
them up or have me deliver them personally.

If you are interested and live fairly nearby, let's talk!  If you don't live
nearby we can talk, too!

73
Joel
W7PDX