HM-2102 FS

W. & D. Harrah harrah at IA.NET
Sun Nov 7 13:23:21 EST 1999

Guys,

Before I put it up on you-know-where, I have an *excellent* condition
HM-2102 VHF watt/SWR meter for sale.  No manual, but works fine without it,
of course...  I have used it on my kenwood TR-7950 for about two years and
it is dandy.  I do NOT have a manual, sorry.

Great meter lens, and wrinkle paint is almost flawless.  has some sort of a
small (1/8") barely visible smudge on the top, a barely perceptible dent in
the left rear corner (I just saw it for the first time just now) and a small
1/4" hairline-scratch on the very bottom of the right side .  The usual
"it's 30 years old so it isn't absolutely positively MINT" caveats apply,
but is very nice.  Pictures will tell the story.

This I think is easily over a 9 out of 10, more like 9.5.  Very clean
otherwise.  Original knobs and feet.  s/n 045xx.

I need the money.  First $45 plus $5 shipping takes it.  (Shipping is
usually a little more, but I'll go the balance.)

I can send you pictures if you want to see it.  If no buyers by tomorrow, it
goes the other route.

Thanks.
Buzz, keØms

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov