AR-3 Audio Xfmr needed!

Richard Post post at OUVAXA.CATS.OHIOU.EDU
Mon Nov 8 12:38:50 EST 1999

George,

If you mean the little output transformer on a Heath AR-3 Communications
receiver, practically any cheap All-American 5 radio has a tranny that will
work fine.  Physical size is the only real consideration if you want
originality in looks.   Peter Dahl can get a bit expensive  :-)

73,

Rich  KB8TAD (whose AR-3 is a one-owner)
http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~postr/bapix/AR3.htm

>Hi all:
>The audio xfmr in my AR-3 opened on the primary side, yesterday.  Before
>I re-new my acquaintance with Peter Dahl, does anyone have a spare for
>sale ??
>Thanks & 73
>George - K1GXT

Sponsored by the City of Tempe