Heath parts FS

Jim Conners jimconners at JUNO.COM
Mon Nov 8 20:11:31 EST 1999

I have a few heath parts gathering dust.

Transformer 54-969 also labeled 60-8204 and 172-7575.  It is new and for
an H-89 computer.  I don't know if it was used in any other Heathkits.

Switch 63-579.  It has two wafers with a ring on each side.  It also has
a pot and a switch.  The off position for the switch is fully clockwise.
I think it was a spare for the IO-105 Oscilloscope.  It is unused.  The
contacts are tarnished from the air.

Back panel for H-89.  Brand new.  Still in orig plastic wrap.  It has
cutouts for DCE, DCE, DTE, FR-2, FR-1, 488, BRIGHTNESS,  and CASSETTE
I/O. MINT.

Also H89 bracket, in orig plastic wrap, for POWER CORD FILTER, ON OFF
SWITCH, FUSE HOLDER, 115V/230V, and LOW/NORM SWITCH.  I also have the
above switches, fuse holder and filter (HPF 300CET 250VAC 50/60HZ 3A).
All are new and unused.

A wiring harness for the H89.  It has an 11 pin, an 8 pin, and a 7 pin
stright connector(134-1133)  NEW unused.

A keyboard for the H89.  I may have gotten a replacement for this because
it may have had a problem.   There are no keycaps for the switch just to
the right of the BACKSPACE AND THE REPEAT KEYS.  Just those two missing.
It may be by design.  My 89 is gone.  I cannot check.  I may be ok or
maybe it can be fixed.  It could be used for replacement  keycaps.  It's
like new.

I also still have some BECKMAN DD-700 DISPLAY DRIVERS.  I cannot remember
which kit they go to.

Make an offer on any of the above.
Jim

Sponsored by the City of Tempe