What did it sell for?

Stewart Lyon stu_w6cux at JUNO.COM
Mon Nov 8 23:35:42 EST 1999

Try www.aade.com.  (almost all digital electronics)
While you are there, take a look at Neil's Digital Frequency Display2
(DFD2). It is really slick. It displays the tuned frequency of a
SB-300/1/3 (etc) by counting all three oscillators -- just like the
SB-650. For $50, you get the display and counter board (as a kit). You
have to figure out the case, connectors and power supply. I'm still
working on a case but I have used it on both a SB-301 and -303 and it
works well.  Its surprising how low the drift is on these receivers from
a cold start. For the power supply , I plan to use a 1/2 wave doubler
from the -301's 6.3VAC filament supply.

I have no connection what-so-ever with aade except as a customer.

73, Stu W6CUX

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov