Connectors(104)

Mike Shelton sheltonm at PHYSICS.UNC.EDU
Fri Nov 12 11:07:00 EST 1999

After all the renewed interest and help heres what I will do, I looked
around several months back and found a Waldam/Molex catalog from mid
70's
that had all these connectors in them, I will scan these 2 pages this
weekend and will post them on my webpage first of the week. the no of
connectors can be cut in half if some right angle pins can be fabbed
they that would save on cost too needless to say connectors.
  I did ask the molex engineer about the tooling but the answer I got
was basically we aren't selling or they have trashed them! Remember
that there(HEATH) TV's and some meters used these connectors also!
so they are a good scrap source! I have 18 years as a textile engineer
under my belt so I am a fair machinest, I have everything at my home
shop
EXCEPT A MILLING MACHINE, if I had that I could make those dies,
I certainly can fabricate the stamp/press/roller. Is anyone on the
reflector a Tool and Die Maker? That is what we need. If memory serves
they are made from 1/2  in wide tinned coated brass .010 thick.
I will post all of the diamensions and orig. part no's tonight on the
reflector then with the webpage info maybe we can find some or get some
made.
Many thanks to all helping.
--
-Mike  ke4lgx