FS IM-28

charles w. morehouse cwmorehouse at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Sat Nov 13 13:47:34 EST 1999

Lynn,
Thought you did panels and sold paint. Hi Hi. That is a nice meter as I
use one every day. The marks on the meter face can be removed with
jewelers polish and a cloth wheel. Worked fine on mine. Talk soon and
Happy Holidays.
Wayne;
W4GBW
PS will send those SB pictures soon.