VHF Wattmeter and Heath manuals FS

Ken Simpson W8EK at FDT.NET
Mon Nov 15 08:54:43 EST 1999

Heath items for sale:

Heath HM-2102 Wattmeter.  This is the VHF (50 to 160 MHz)
version of the wattmeter.  It has scales for 200 W and 25 W,
as well as SWR. It has a removable remote sensor, so the
meter can be about away from the sensor.  This one is not
in as good of shape as most of the items I sell.  Usually my
equipment is in close to "like new" condition.  This one is
not that good.  Compared to many I see at hamfests, it is
really great.  I would rate it about an 8 out of 10.
Manual included for $35

Heath HWA-7-1 Accessory Power Supply.  Used with the
Heath HW-7 / HW-8, etc. QRP Heath xcvrs. Output is 13 V
DC at about 600 ma.  This one came from an estate, and is
new, but assembled.  It was never used, as the silent key
never finished the HW-8 that it was to power.  It has been
checked, and works, but never used.  Manual included
for $ 50.

I also have a couple manuals available. All are
originals, and are in good condition.

HN-31 A Dummy Load manual.  The manual is
in the smaller "half size" format.  This manual looks
like new, and has NO check marks in it.  $ 8

GR-2050 TV Set - Five book set $ 15
GRA-601 TV Clock $ 5

All manuals are in good shape.  All are originals and not copies.

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson