Dial belts again (HW-100)

Hawaiian Shirt Jay, kf6rmg kf6rmg at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 19 14:25:42 EST 1999

N1YRK wrote:

>This is Good, however my HW-100 doesn't even have the belt for the >final
>control and the driver preselector belts will be going very >soon. I don't
>even know the specifications of the belt I need. Does >anyone have them
>handy?
>
>73,
>N1YRK

   I can check the manual for my HW-100 and see if it gives the belt sizes
or part numbers for the belts or something. I won't be able to send another
email till Monday, though, since I don't have internet at the QTH. If you
have the manual, you might want to check for yourself.
                                                       73,
                                                      Jay, KF6RMG

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov