DX-60

Mark S Graalman wb8jkr at JUNO.COM
Sat Nov 20 20:59:03 EST 1999

  There were three, the DX-60, DX-60A, DX-60B.

The DX-60 had a non-textured paint on the panel and cabinet
with the recessed meter, the DX-60A had the same paint as the
DX-60 but the meter was placed on the front panel and better
filtering was used in the power supply, the DX-60B went to the
crinkle style textured paint job.

Mark  WB8JKR

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov