items for sale.

LORNE BARBER lbarber at MAIL.JETSTREAM.NET
Tue Nov 23 01:46:16 EST 1999

I have been saving these 'projects' for some time now and I have to accept
the fact that I may never get around to them.

HP 23 Power supply  $75US This is in good working condition.

SB 102 case. Good condition $30 US No front panel

SB610  Scope. This is in good cosmetic appearance, has bright trace but does
require some electrical work.
Asking $60 US. OBO.

HW 12 (80 meters) This is borderline between a parts machine and a
restoration project. Everything is there and with some dedicated work it
could be restored. Cabinet needs painting. Front panel good. $35US.

I have a couple manuals for an IM2215 multimeter. They are available for the
cost of postage.
I have no manuals for the above equipment.

Shipping is extra. Most could be sent postal service.

Thanks es 73 Lorne VE7BOX.

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov