Heathkit Radio parts on eBay

Steve Harrison ko0u at OS.COM
Tue Nov 30 11:04:16 EST 1999

At 12:54 AM 1999-11-30 -0800, Jack Foultz wrote:
>    'Friends of Heathkit' - While browsing my favorite auction house, I
>noticed several Heath ham radio PARTS being offered:
[snip]
Hope this info helps
>someone!                            jfoultz at cts.com
>WA6JVQ".

In my opinion, there is nothing more nauseating and disgusting than to see
someone parting out radios, components, manuals, accessories, etc. via xXxx
or any other auction method. Over a reflector or swapmeet table with a
named price, yes. Auctions, especially xXxx, no way. People doing this go
in my black book and are rated at somewhere less than human beings, yet
somewhere above slugs. Roaches might be an appropriate description.
Therefore, I don't want to know of the existance of either these people nor
what they are pandering, whether or not you were "One of the hams at Heath!".

73, Steve K0XP

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov