Q meter

Chris Trask ctrask at PRIMENET.COM
Fri Oct 1 09:39:49 EDT 1999

Keith,
        What's the model number?  I may have a manual here.

Chris

On Fri, 1 Oct 1999, Keith Brigode wrote:

> I have an old Heath Q meter, not a multiplier. Can't remember how to
> calibrate it. I do remember how to find peak Q. Can't find manual at HI
> or W7FG. Any help out there?
>
> Sponsored by the City of Tempe
>
> Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov

     ,----------------------.       Circuit Design for the
    /    What's all this     \            RF Impaired
   / extinct stuff, anyhow?  /
   \  _______,--------------'        Chris Trask / N7ZWY
  _ |/                               Principal Engineer
 oo\                                 ATG Design Services
(__)\       _                          P.O. Box 25240
  \  \    .'  `.                  Tempe, Arizona 85285-5240
    \  '"        \                     Technical Editor,
     .       (  ) \                      QRP Quarterly
      '-| )__| :.  \                     QRP ARCI 9464
       c__; c__;  '-..'>.__      Email:  ctrask at primenet.com
                               http://www.primenet.com/~ctrask

                    Graphics by Loek Frederiks

Sponsored by the City of Tempe