USPS Tracking

Carl Hyde cshyde at YAHOO.COM
Fri Oct 8 09:53:49 EDT 1999

I just had major damage done by Fedex (Federal
Execution) to a Collins 75S-3C I loaded to a friend in
Oregon. Luckily I put down the auction value of the
receiver from three ebay sales. A new case and repairs
cost me $300.00 but FedEx sent me a check for the full
value. The damage was malicious and done on purpose so
I don't feel bad at all taking their money. I will
NEVER ship anything more valuable that a piece of
paper with FedEx. I've had real good luck with UPS but
am considering using the USPS from now on. My local
post office has a separate area for packages and they
are fast and reliable.

--- lurch <lurch at THERAMP.NET> wrote:
> For my money, USPS is the only way to go--I've
> shipped BAs by UPS, FedEx
> and USPS and USPS is the ONLY one that has yet to
> trash something.  I
> will say that UPS delivered my R390 from Fair Radio
> OK, only minor
> damage to the side panels; Fedex is the worst--they
> managed to destroy a
> 32S3 that had a customcrate built around it. I
> figured it had to drop at
> least 15 feet to cement to incur the damage it did.
>
> Sponsored by the City of Tempe
>
> Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov
> - "subscribe heath 'name' 'call'"
> Listserver Unsubscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
> - -"signoff heath"

=====
Carl S.HYDE
W2CSH
cshyde at yahoo.com
Eagles May Soar, But Weasles Never Get Sucked Into Jet Engines!

Politics: From the Greek word Poli, meaning many and
the word tics, meaning blood sucking parasites.

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov