Heath housecleaning; request for suggestion about where to post non-Heath stuff

Multi-Volti Devices multi-volti at SOFTHOUSE.COM
Sun Oct 17 03:01:36 EDT 1999

Hello:

I am going to be moving across town sometime between November and January.

Unfortunately the tons of stuff I acquired from Heath's salvage buyer is
nearly as chaotic as when I first got it. My wife has put up with it for a
few years; at least now she's willing to live with some of it in the new
place if I reduce it significantly, and put some in storage. Only the 'real
treasures' (ha) can go in the basement, although she knows she doesn't know
the difference.

There are some power xfmrs ZDS that I cannot cross p/n's on, and there are
some other things that I see in catalogs like ALL Electronics, etc. They are
not technically Heath parts, but were used by ZDS.

Some of the items are just not going to make the move. If I can't figure out
what they are or it isn't worth the effort to try and track the mfr. for the
slim possibility of them still having or providing info, I'll list stuff
here by the box or quanitity I have.

Questions:

1) Should I puristically not list the ZDS stuff here?

2) Any suggestions for the really-non-Heath items, like data and other
technical books? One might argue that they could be useful for Heath service
purposes, but I don't wanna stretch it.

Murray

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov