Unassembled SB-220

Steve Harrison ko0u at OS.COM
Tue Oct 19 14:50:39 EDT 1999

At 12:04 PM 1999-10-19 -0700, Carl Hyde wrote:
>Hey Some Idiot Actually Paid $1500 for this. Boy
>tonight I'm taking my SB-220 apart and selling it on
>Ebay!!!

Actually, I think that he thought he was getting the amplifier parts for
just $500. Another $500 was for the various boxes with the Heath logos on
them, while the last $500 was for the unused Heath warranty card =8-0

Boy, some people... P.T. Barnum must be cackling with glee every day as he
watches xXxx. Personally, every time I feel depressed, I stop in at xXxx
and come away with my sides splitting and hurting. Have to be careful,
though, as my family is beginning to wonder what I'm seeing on the internet
that's so funny....

73, Steve K0XP

P.S. $85 for an HW101??!!! Geez.... well, for xXxx, I guess that *is* a
bargain....

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov