FYI - 1995 source of Jackson drives

Edward Swynar VE3 CUI gswynar at DURHAM.NET
Wed Oct 20 05:16:12 EDT 1999

Well, guys, I phoned the UHF POWER guys in Colorado *several* times
yesterday (Tuesday), & each time got only their answering machine...

I finally did leave them a detailed message with my name, phone number, &
FAX number, but so far, "...no response"...

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ

----------
> From: Christian Fandt <cfandt at netsync.net>
> To: Edward Swynar VE3 CUI <gswynar at DURHAM.NET>
> Subject: Re: FYI - 1995 source of Jackson drives
> Date: October 17, 1999 10:11 AM
>
> Upon the date 06:59 AM 10/17/99 -0400, Edward Swynar VE3 CUI said
something
> like:
> >That's certainly a good piece of news, and worthy of follow-up (which I
> >intend to do first thing Monday morning)...
>
> Hi Eddy,  since you're takin' the bull by the horns and diggin' into
this,
> could you post your results (perhaps to the list?) when you get a chance?

> Thanks much,  Chris
> -- --
>
> Christian Fandt,         Electronic/Electrical Historian
> Jamestown, NY  USA      cfandt at netsync.net
>         Member of Antique Wireless Association

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov