SB-303, PS-23 for sale

Doug Shields dcb at ECQUAL.NET
Sun Oct 24 15:11:22 EDT 1999

Hello all,
     I have two items that I would like to sell.
1.  SB-303 Solid State Receiver.  Has standard SSB filter plus optional CW and optional AM filters.  Works well - listening to 20 meters SSB right now.  Face is very good.  Case has a few scratches and scrapes - A quick overspray would make it look very sharp.  I do not have the manual right now.  It is supposed to be sent as soon as the prior owner finds it.  I will forward it as soon as I receive it.  $125 plus shipping from Stuart, Florida  34996.
2.  PS-23 power supply for tube type transceivers.  It is the same as the HP-23 series.  It does not have the 6.3 volt filament tap.  Extremely good condition with original manual.  $65 plus shipping.

Doug  W4DAS