many Heath items FS

Ken Simpson W8EK at FDT.NET
Mon Oct 25 12:32:45 EDT 1999

Heath items for sale:

Heath HS-1681 speaker.  This one is made to match
the HR-1680 receiver, although I think it also matches
a couple others.  This one looks good, with no major
scratches or dings.  Paint is great.   $ 30

Desk microphone.  This one actually says EV 619 on
it, but it is the desk mic that Heath sold for the SB and HW
line of xcvrs.  Dynamic, Hi Z.  The paint and chrome are
great on this one.  The cord is only about 30 inches long,
which is not really a problem if you are using it with a rig
that has the mic connector on the front.  I seem to
remember that the cord was usually about twice this
long, but then my memory may not be right.  $ 30

Original Heath manuals:

HN-31 A Dummy Load.  Note the "A" suffix.  This is for the
newer model that does not have the tap for the scope.  The
manual is in the smaller "half size" format.  This manual looks
like new, and has NO check marks in it.  $ 8

SB-630 station console, complete, good shape.  $ 8

HD-1416 code oscillator.  Looks like new, but does have
check marks in it.  $ 5

SB-600 speaker.  Good shape.  $ 6

Other Heath items:

Heath AM-2 SWR bridge.  This is the one that matches
the DX-40, DX-100, etc., and is the grayish silver color.
Very good paint and crinkle finish.  A small scratch on
left side. A "condensed manual" is included, at least
that is what Heath has stamped on it.   $ 25

Heath low voltage power supply. It is the Heath IP-27. It is a
low voltage power supply, fully adjustable from about 0.5 Volts
to 50 Volts. It also has current limiting that is built in and
adjustable from a couple ma up to 1.5 amps. There is also
a nice large meter for measuring current or voltage. The
supply is "floating", so can be used for either plus or minus
supplies. It is the "Heath Brown" color. Manual included. $100

I also have a few other original Heath manuals available:
GR-2000 TV Set $ 10
GR-2050 TV Set - Five book set $ 18
GRA-2000-1 TV Clock $ 3
GRA-601 TV Clock $ 5
"Troubleshooter" small VOM  $ 4

All are in good shape.

Heathkit Continuing Education Training Course

This one is called "Amateur Radio Novice License."
It has a 1977 copyright date.  It includes a
copy of 1979 FCC Rules and Regulations.

It has a lot of good theory, and also includes code tapes,
along with charts and other misc items.  It is in a loose leaf
notebook about 2 1/2 inches thick.

Everything is in great shape, and appears to be complete in
every aspect.  It may not have ever been used, as there seem
to be no marks at all in the book.   $ 25

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson