[HeathKit] SB-301 Receiver for sale

Ed Richards k6uuz at JUNO.COM
Thu Oct 28 01:36:27 EDT 1999

Hi, All;
The screws are available from most building supply stores like Home
Depot, Home Base, etc. out here.
For the front panel ask for # 6-32 X 1/2 " SS or chrome plated, oval
head, Phillips drive. For the side screws use # 8-32 X 1/2 ". Regards,
Ed

On Thu, 28 Oct 1999 06:43:39 -0400 "Doug Shields" <dcb at ecqual.net>
writes:
> Hello All,
>     I have an SB-301 receiver for sale.  It has the standard SSB
> filter and
> optional CW filter.  It does not have the optional AM filter.  I do
> have the
> 2-pin power cord with it.  It works well.  Have been listening to it
> in the
> office while doing other work.  The face is very good.  One of the
> screws is
> missing from the top left corner of the front panel.  I will try to
> find a
> replacement.  The case is good or better.  It could use a good
> cleaning.  I
> do not have a manual for this one.  Asking $100 plus shipping from
> Stuart,
> Florida  34996.
>
> Doug  W4DAS
>

> ---