Noise

Edward Swynar VE3 CUI gswynar at DURHAM.NET
Sun Sep 12 12:50:11 EDT 1999

Glen...

Please share the answer with me if/when you get it! I'm confounded with the
same darn phenomenon(sp?) on my vintage GM DELCO AM/8-track tape player in
my '78  "chariot"...

Could be a common thread here not limited strictly to the "...green
machine"...

Tnx & 73,

Eddy VE3CUI  - VE3XZ

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov