Heathkit & Eico Test Equipment

Chuck KN6H CLOBB2 at AOL.COM
Wed Sep 15 17:11:41 EDT 1999

A local ham has moved and left his garage cleanings to our club. Operating
condition is completely unknown - we have only swept off the worst cobwebs,
so you're on your own. Best offer will be accepted in each case, or can make
a package deal on the whole works.

a) Heathkit Model TG-28  Color Bar and Dot Generator. Cosmetically a 9+ on a
1-10
    scale. This one is very clean.
b) Heathkit Model SG-8, RF Signal Generator. Cosmetically 5 to 6 on a 1-10
scale.
c) Eico Model 950B Resistance/Capacitance/Comparator Bridge. A  6 to 7.
d) Eico Model 232 VTVM peak-to-peak w/probe. A 6 to 7.
e) Eico Model 556 VOM Multimeter, ohms battery OK. No test leads. Clean, an
8+ .

Again, operating condition completely unknown on all of these items, so
please bear this in mind. Offers collected through September 30. Will contact
the highest bidder by e-mail after that. Whatever remains thereafter will be
listed on eBay - you're getting first crack at it (and it saves me eBay
commission and listing costs). Please include enough for UPS shipping from
zip 90501.

Thanks very much for your support of our club.

...Chuck KN6H

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov