Heath VFO question

wa1vwl wa1vwl at GROLEN.COM
Thu Sep 23 19:47:38 EDT 1999

Unfortunately, I don't know of any good way to fix those drums. Perhaps
this is a good time to ask if anyone has ever tried making one from PVC
pipe material and some kind of clear overlay. Cracked frequency dial
drums are also common to the MR-1 Comanche receiver and the MT-1
Cheyenne transmitter. Saw a nice pair last year but the drums were shot.
Fat chance of finding a pair of those, I guess.

73/Gerry/W1ID

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov