Heath VFO question

wa1vwl wa1vwl at GROLEN.COM
Sat Sep 25 10:38:15 EDT 1999

I've heard of some people who tried that and said it did a good job.
I've never tried it. I suppose it would require a carefull, steady and
gentle touch because if you slip, that's the end. However, there may be
no other choice because it's not easy to find a replacement. It also
depends on how bad the drum is cracked. Some of those are pretty far
gone.

73/Gerry/W1ID

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov