FS: HeathKit HW-7 and Power Supply

Mark Sailer msailer at WILLYS.BUOY.COM
Sun Sep 26 15:05:14 EDT 1999

Fellow QRPer's

I have a HW-7 and HWA-7-1 in excellent condition.
Comes with both original manuals.  Pains have been taken to rebuild
the radio to be all original and as clean/perfect as possible.
All the hardware, down to the last washer and prime condition pieces
make up this radio.
The HW-7 has NO modifications.  I would consider these collector pieces.

The radio cabinet has 2 very light rubs marks that you can only see in
BRIGHT light.  The power supply cabinet has a hairline  light rub mark
on the side.  Other wise the cabinets seem to be perfect.  The radio and
PS cabinets are matched, as close as I could find, the dark green part.
These are not repaints, but I bought a number of HW-7s to put together
good ones.
As for the dial, it has perfect print and is still white except for a
small area that discolored yellow. The face plate has no wear marks and
no nicks.

I'll let the set go for $150.00  to CONUS.

Too many radios, not enough time.

E-Mail direct only PLEASE, not to the list.

(If you are looking for a HW-7 that is not near perfect, I have another
one I finishing. This one has a few mods to it.  No PS manual.  $130 Let
me know.)

====
Mark Sailer, N2JTW        msailer at buoy.com
Lake Grove  L.I., NY