QST Articles about Heathkit

Paul K. Dean wb9hgz at CHARLOTTESVILLE.NET
Wed Sep 29 16:25:16 EDT 1999

I agree with Bruce, let's not start that can of worms again!  One thing to
note, however, the ARRL is actually pretty decent about granting permission
to reprint for non-commercial purposes.  I've edited newsletters for
several clubs and used a lot of their material.  Never an issue, just ask
and permission is granted.

I wonder if someone were to make the effort to compile and index the
articles into a "publication" if they'd be interested in including such a
publication in their inventory?  Could be a win-win if someone had the time
and energy to do so.

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov