Fw: Re: Panel refinishing???

Ken Dupuis, wn2sqc wn2sqc at JUNO.COM
Tue Apr 4 07:59:51 EDT 2000

Dear Heath List Server Members. Recently someone was looking for a panel
refinisher and I found a ham who provides this service
on some web site and offer the information to everyone, 73's Ken

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Norman Smith" <nrsmithco at msn.com>
To: "Kenneth G Dupuis" <wn2sqc at juno.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 19:37:10 -0700
Subject: Re: Panel refinishing???

Hello Ken,
Well I'm one of the people that re-finish panels and I'm getting into
heathkit panels more and more ..I started out doing Johnson and
Hallicrafters and now am looking into doing Drake and Heathkit as well
Yes you may add me to the list of services  and soon I'll  have a web
site
up showing pictures of the panels we have done .
My prices are very reasonable  as we get $49.95 to strip and re-paint and
re-screen most flat panels and bezels run from $19.95 to $29.95 depending
on
the complexity  and cabinets are any where from $29.95 to $59.95
depending
on size and color scheme. .
Please let me know if I can be of further assistance Ken.
Thanks  for the help!
Norm Smith
WB6PLP