one last plea

Mike Morris morris at COGENT.NET
Wed Apr 5 02:14:55 EDT 2000

At 06:27 PM 04/04/2000 , you wrote:
>making one last plea before I open em up and change the sockets.
>anyone got spare power cord for SB 401 transmitter and 303 receiver?
>      Ray  WA7ITZ

Take the unit over to the nearest office equipment repair place.
Many older calculators, typewriters, etc used those cords.  Even
older large coffee pots - like the 30-cupper that your church
kitchen had...

Even the local thrift store - i.e. Goodwill - might have one in
their back room - that's where I found one.

Last resort - call Pacific Electricord - they are on the corner
of Vermont Ave. and Redondo Beach Boulevard, and might be in the
city of L.A. or Gardena (the dividing line is Vermont). Check
area code 310 information.

Mike

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov