SB-102 S Meter

Mark Adams madams0 at US.IBM.COM
Wed Apr 5 21:44:07 EDT 2000

Hello to all

From: Mark Adams at IBMUS on 04/05/2000 09:44 PM

To:   HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
cc:
Subject:  SB-102 S Meter

I have a SB-102 that is giving me a hard time with the S meter.

I can zero set the S-meter and it stays right on the zero.  when receiving
strong signals for awhile and place the unit on a dummy load the S-meter
will be at 3 s-units, after awhile it will slowly rest at the zero mark.

I have re-tubed this unit and replaced any suspecting resistors in the
unit, per the manual and all updates available.

I have seen the fix for this and have taken the actions but still have this
problem.

Any comments/advice would be appreciated.

Take care, Mark

Heath HF gear lives on

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov