Heath for sale

Nick Marsh nickwb4sqi at WWD.NET
Fri Apr 7 07:06:52 EDT 2000

Impending divorce requires me to thin out my radio population

Heath SS9000- Store Demo model, good condition, cabinet scratched, with
manuals, no power supply. Best offer over $700 plus shipping costs.

Heath HW5400-Project radio, complete with PS and Manuals, all HW
options, never finished the alignment process, works on one band only,
cabinet has some scuffing and scratches. Best offer over $200 plus
shipping.

Heath SB303 receiver, beautiful front panel, cabinet stripped and ready
for repaint. Works great, with manual, needs power cord. Best offer over
$125 plus shipping.

Heath SB301 receiver, good condition, all filters, looks about 8 out of
10, with manual. Best offer over $100 plus shipping

Heath SB401 transmitter, appearance 8 of 10, with manual, never fired it
up.
Best offer over $100 plus shipping

Heath SB400 transmitter, appearance 7 of 10, with manual, never fired it
up, front panel has extra holes but I have an extra front panel that
needs to be refinished I will include, has been converted to SB401, with
manual. Best offer over $75 plus shipping.

Heath SB600 speaker, like new, $50 plus shipping

Heath SB600 speaker, phone jack in side of cabinet, $35 plus shipping.

Will accept offers on package deals, possible trades for smaller HF
equipment, like Kenwood TS50, Alinco DX70, etc.

Nick
WB4SQI

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov