No subject

Bill Robbins billrobb at NET-LINK.NET
Sat Apr 8 07:46:09 EDT 2000

Guys:

Help me here.

I am a Heathkit collector and I buy, trade, accumulate (way too much)
alot.  I believe in free enterprise and think Ebay IS the market
in its best form.  That does mean that I will pay the prices but
it certainly IS the market.

The issue is this.....

I have noticeed that the Heathkit HW-5400 is selling for very little
money considering the features.   I think it is a very fine radio
but it continues to go for what I consider a cheap price.

I have one partially assembled and I have a parts rig to serve for
spare parts.  I was going to sell it rather than complete it
to allow someone the joy of assembling of a Heathkit.  But, I
think I will complete it my self.

What to do????  What do you think of the rig and it's value?

Thanks to the group, as always.  Don't forget to stop
by our flea-market space and say 'Hi' when you get to Dayton.

73 de Bill

HEATHKIT COLLECTOR

WA8CDU formally WN8CDU

Sponsored by the City of Tempe