MR-1 distortion on strong SSB signals - HELP!

Gary Schafer gschafer at MEDIAONE.NET
Fri Apr 14 12:12:31 EDT 2000

Hi Sandy

Sounds like it could be a leaky bypass cap somewhere on the avc line. Also could be some
grid leakage in one of the rf or if amp tubes that the tube tester doesn't show.

73
Gary  K4FMX

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov