PS-1175 Thanks

The Boutwells Bill & Mary boutwell at THE-BRIDGE.NET
Sun Apr 16 02:50:57 EDT 2000

Thanks everybody for the help.  I've located the part I need and, with a little luck, I'll get it working soon.

I continue to be amazed by the wealth of knowledge out there on just about any of the Heathkit kits.  Its really nice for those of us that were "Kit Builders" and not necessarily electronics experts.  For those of you who may not have ever asked for help here, I had 5 responses in just minutes of my email being posted....I'm impressed.

Again thanks a bunch!!

Bill, KB0BK