IM-2410 Problem gone

reds1964 reds1964 at NETZERO.NET
Mon Apr 17 05:23:17 EDT 2000

Hello Again all,
I guess the thing just needed to warm up a little while,then it started locking on to low level signals.I didnt know that a solid state unit needed to warm up a little bit before it was used. It's been a while since I last used it,so I guess it needed to get the bugs out. Many thanks to the gentleman who posted advice to solve the problem, I can't recall your name because my wife loves deleting e-mails soon after I get them,and thanks to all you guys for the problems you've helped me solve in the past.

Thanks es 73's
Carl  KA5KAB