SB102 etc., FREE; just needs collecting.

Terry G4GHU/KK6CW G4GHU at EXCITE.COM
Wed Apr 19 06:36:00 EDT 2000

I am clearing out my shack prior to moving house and my SB102 is up for
grabs.

Also included are the external loudspeaker/combined PSU, microphone, and two
copies of the manual.

It hasn't been powered up for around 10 years. The two pa/tuning drive belts
have perished and the VFO tuning knob just rotates freely - the slow motion
drive is U/S. You probably need to bring the PSU up slowly on a variac to
reform the electrolytics.

I don't think I'd get a lot for it so it's free to the first person to
collect from my QTH in west London (England).

Terry G4GHU/KK6CW. (e-mail G4GHU at excite.com)

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov