UNBELIEVABLE

Bill Coleman AA4LR aa4lr at RADIO.ORG
Fri Apr 21 13:03:36 EDT 2000

On 4/21/00 11:43 AM, Marvin at marvin at RAIN.ORG wrote:

>> an unbuilt HW 101 just sold "over there" for... 761 dollars.
>
>What IS an unbuilt HW 101 worth (besides the flip answer - whatever someone
>is willing to pay)?

Well, it hasn't sold yet. The Auction doesn't close for a few days, and
the highest bid is currently $751. But that won't sell the item -- the
reserve price hasn't been met yet!

>I tend to get tired (no offense meant towards you, just a statement) of all
>the bashing about going prices on auction sites, primarily ebay, when
>nothing else constructive is offered.

Amen!

>And along the lines of looking, I am still looking for a Heathkit Paper Tape
>unit (mindblank - H10?). I have a (built) four channel Heath R/C
>transmitter, receiver, servos, and manual I am willing to trade. I should
>also ask, is this a fair trade for the tape unit?

I have a couple of Heath items that I have post here on the list several
times. They are going on to xXxx soon. I'm sure we'll hear more
complaints then as well....

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at radio.org
Quote: "Boot, you transistorized tormentor! Boot!"
            -- Archibald Asparagus, VeggieTales

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov