hw-9 drives

mike bryce prosolar at SSSNET.COM
Sat Apr 22 12:34:16 EDT 2000

hola...

wet and cold weekend, spending too much time surfing the web, but found this
item at dan's small parts...

Miniature 10:1 Drive Unit Catalog #5870.
Output torque 8 OZ approximately.  The input shaft
is 5MM and the output is 1/4". Dan's supplies an
adapter so you can use a standard 1/4" knob.
These also have a dial plate with 2 holes so you
can mount a dial on them.  These are hard to find
and these are also the same drives used in the
HW-9.
           Dan's price is $15.00ea. Firm.

here's the address:

www.fix.net/dans.html#dan's28

so, if you need a drive for your hw-9, this may be the place to pick one up.

I've purchased parts from dan  before, but other than that, I have no
connection with nor make any money from these critters..

--
Mike Bryce
SunLight Energy Systems

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov