FS - unused 52-65 bandpass filter, housecleaning taking place

Murray Leshner multi-volti at SOFTHOUSE.COM
Mon Apr 24 02:35:46 EDT 2000

Hello:

I have a new old stock 52-65 bandpass filter used in the various Heath
transceivers.

$20 + ship.

I will be unloading alot of stuff over the next few weeks. Per Dave (list
administrator), I will try to keep traffic minimal, like a list of new items
weekly.

There are items I have listed here before for which there was no interest,
or merely an offer to pay shipping before I dumpster them. Accordingly, I am
listing those items elsewhere, for which I wish to hear no weein' & whinin'.

Murray

Murray Leshner
Multi-Volti Devices
349 Lane Ave
Holland MI 49423
multi-volti at softhouse.com
http://users.softhouse.com/uptown/multi-volti/

Other web site:
http://users.softhouse.com/uptown/

Lincoln Elementary School Celebrity Doodle & Photo
fundraiser auction
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/pbutts@edcen.ehhs.cmich.edu

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov