6m station value?

Lee Blaske lblaske at PCLINK.COM
Tue Apr 25 08:57:31 EDT 2000

Brian Carling wrote:

>I have this SB-110A station. I was thinking of going to like an ALinco DX-
>70TH instead.
>
>Does anyone have any idea what it might be worth?

These seem to be very collectable and have quite a bit of value. The
last SB-110A I saw on ebay sold for $511, and that was without the
power supply or any accessories. It was sold "as is" with some
problem in the receiver. I'm also guessing that your SB-500 might be
worth quite a bit, because it's quite rare.

You should be able to buy a *very* nice 6 meter rig from the proceeds
of this sale.

73,

Lee N0IZ

Sponsored by the City of Tempe