HW-101 relays trip while receiving

Scott Cummings cummings at CCOUNTRY.NET
Wed Apr 26 00:08:35 EDT 2000

    ----From: Scott Cummings <cummings at ccountry.net>
    To: Subject: HW-101 relays trip while receiving

    I have a problem I can't seem to solve on my HW-101. It seems that it switches to transmit mode while receiving.
    I have the manual but, I have replaced C213, disconnected the mike and key, replaced V12 and have  B+295V.
    What I see is a steady buildup of + voltage at D201 untill at 10 volts the relays trip to transmit. I think it has to do with
    VOX SENS or ANTI TRIP circuits. Any ideas as to the problem? It does have those EL Menco tubes.
    Scott Cummings KD7EHB