SB-401

Chris Trask ctrask at PRIMENET.COM
Fri Apr 28 20:56:43 EDT 2000

Pat,
        I jsut received this, and it should be the answer that you are
looking for:

> Hi Chris,
> Have had several panels done by Lynn Brock with beautiful results.
> You can reach him at: <n0alo@ southwind.net> He also has a web site.
> Luck and 73.
> Wayne;
> W4GBW
>
> Chris Trask wrote:
>
> >         I believe that somebody earlier mentioned a fellow who
> > provides newly painted and silkscreened faceplates for a number of
> > pieces of Heathkit gear.  Anybody remember who that was?
> >
> > Chris
> >
> > On Fri, 28 Apr 2000, Pat Tocornal wrote:
> >
> > > Recently I acquired a SB-401 with an awful face plate (really bad,
> > > most of the paint gone), but electrically it turned out just fine,
> > > one of my best.
> > >
> > > Does anybody have a face plate for a SB-401 reasonable????? It would
> > > be greatly appreciated.
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance,
> > >
> > > Patrick Tocornal
> > > 6800 Brookbank Rd.
> > > Summerfield NC 27358
> > >
> > > Phone 336- 643-8260

     ,----------------------.       High Performance Mixers and
    /    What's all this     \    Amplifiers for RF Communications
   / extinct stuff, anyhow?  /
   \  _______,--------------'           Chris Trask / N7ZWY
  _ |/                                  Principal Engineer
 oo\                                  Sonoran Radio Research
(__)\       _                             P.O. Box 25240
  \  \    .'  `.                     Tempe, Arizona 85285-5240
    \  '"        \                     IEEE Member #40274515
      '-| )__| :.  \                 Email: ctrask at primenet.com
        | |  | | \  '.            http://www.primenet.com/~ctrask

                       Graphics by Loek Frederiks

Sponsored by the City of Tempe