eBay pissing and moaning

Tom Bowman tbowman at NBN.NET
Sat Apr 29 19:56:54 EDT 2000

I also buy and sell on eBay and like others - I am sick
of hearing the little digs about "the other place."

EBay has promoted ethical treatment among buyers and sellers
with the system by which people leave feedback _ either
positive,
neutral or negative _ for each other. The result a score
behind eBay users' names.

If you want to know a sellers reputation, read the comments
about
him left by past buyers.

I challenge you to do that in any other selling situation.

Want to know what the seller is really like?

Drop an email to one of the people who bought from him
recently.

Don't be so quick to criticize "THE OTHER PLACE" when you
haven't
really tried to understand it.

Tom, WA3REY