Cabinets, Manuals FS

Ed Mosher wa8zvo at JUNO.COM
Sat Aug 5 21:04:18 EDT 2000

Hi all;

Been cleaning and discovering again.  I found a couple of cabinets that
are in great shape, having only minor scratches or a paint chip or two.
Anyone need them?

GRAY Instrument cabinet for VTVM-type kit:  V7A, AW-1, etc.   Has the
"Heathkit Precision" stamped on the handle.  $10

Beige Lunch box cabinet:  Has holder on one side for license, etc.  No
handle installed but have a black plastic one from other Heath gear -
maybe even the lunch boxes.  $15

Also have the following from Fiebich's estate.  Have one each except for
those marked (2):
  $12 each postpaid

EA-1 3W Amp
WA-P2 Preamp
AD-12 Stereo Tape Deck
AD-22 Stereo Tape Recorder  (2)
AD-40 Portable Stereo Recorder
FM-3 Tuner
TCR-1 Clock Radio
RP-3 Record Changer  (2)
W-6A Hi-Fi Amp
SA-2 14W Stereo Amp
SP-2A Mono-Stereo Preamp
PT-1  Pro Am-Fm Tuner     (2)

As always, we THANK YOU for your support.

                                     Ed Mosher, WA8ZVO at Juno.com
                                Formerly  "One Of The HAMS At HEATH"

                        The most important things in our lives are NOT
things!

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov