Recent posting: Cabinets and manuals

Ed Mosher wa8zvo at JUNO.COM
Mon Aug 7 22:06:01 EDT 2000

Sorry I didn't make it clearer.  The list of model numbers represents
MANUALS that are available.  I don't have the units.  Here's a repeat of
them:

Gene's MANUALS ($12 each ppd 1st class, two or more via Priority mail)

WA-P2 Preamp
AD-12 Stereo Tape Deck
AD-22 Stereo Tape Recorder  2
AD-40 Portable Stereo Recorder
FM-3 Tuner
TCR-1 Clock Radio
RP-3 Record Changer  2
SA-2 14W Stereo Amp
SP-2A Mono-Stereo Preamp
PT-1  Pro Am-Fm Tuner 2
W-6M Hi Power Amp

The LUNCH BOX (HW-29,30) and VTVM (V-6A, AW-1, etc.) CABINETS are still
available for $15 and $10, respectively.

                                     Ed Mosher, WA8ZVO at Juno.com
                                Formerly  "One Of The HAMS At HEATH"

                        The most important things in our lives are NOT
things!

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov